7.24.2008

MOON BABIES

Good evening everybody! I'm getting ready to head to bed and thought I'd type a quick post to let you know what I've been up to lately. The past couple of days have been pretty laid back and very beautifully weathered here. So that means Jade and I have been spending a lot of time outside. During his naps though, I've been letting my fingers do a lot of walking around the web again. I found some really cool sites too that you may or may not want to check out. If you do then good, if not...whatever.

SwapTree.com which is this really neat site that is a cross between Amazon and Freecycle. They let you trade books, music, DVDs, and more. I tried it out today and I'm hooked. First I took some of my old DVDs that I haven't watched in ages and typed in the UPC code on them. It looks it up automatically! Then enter the condition of the item and voila! they hook you up with items that you can trade for. They take into consideration the condition of the item and the popularity so no one gets gypped. I traded my first item today: Family Guy DVD for old school White Zombie album! I will let you know when I get the item and how well it really went down.

TheYeastDiet.com will not interest everybody. But here lately I have been seriously thinking about going Yeast Free. Did you know that when yeast gets out of control in your body it can cause things such as migraines, sinus problems, infections, fatigue, and much more. I suffer from a lot of these symptoms. I'm not diagnosing myself yet, but I figure it wont hurt me. If you have any of these problems like me, maybe you should check out the information they have to offer.

Well, I guess that's all I have for now. I thought I had a lot more but I guess I'm just too tired. Its only 9:30pm and I'm already exhausted. What happened to late night partying til the sun came up? Now I get up with the sun (son)! Oh how the tables have turned.

Real quick, tomorrow is Alexia's birthday and I will be super busy baking her cake and fixing decorations for the party. I'm really excited! Please send her all the mental birthday wishes you can muster, she's going to be 5!!!

No comments: